Friday, April 15, 2011

Updo = Last Assignment

The last assignment for my advanced hair class for the semester was an Updo. If you know me those are my favorite things to do. The one below starts on the right side of the head and goes down to the left side of the head and ends in the nape area. The one thing that would make it that much better is if the top had some blonde in it and the bottom was a shadow box so it looks like a waterfall and mix them into each other. Let me know what you think about this updo style.








 
I can't wait to start doing these more often. If you know anyone that needs and updo for any occasion let me know I would love to have some more practice. By the way I am still on track to graduate at the end of fall semester so about the beginning of December, I never thought this day would come I am so excited!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on graduating! I love the up do it is way cute! I agree with the blonde color in it and such as well that would great!

    ReplyDelete