Friday, April 1, 2011

Style and Color

This is the finished result of one of my final projects at school for advanced hair. As you can tell I absolutely love doing the A-line haircut, any time I get a chance to do this it is always my first choice. I had to choose a style to cut and also design my own hair color for the cut. I choose to do a zig zag pattern to part the bottom part of the hair (the shadow box which is a black color), then the next section which is the blonde I parted doing the zig zag patter also. The blonde part was the halo and then I also put a patch of blonde in the bang area. I wasn't sure how well this would turn out (the color portion) but I actually really like the way it turned out.  I will be cutting hair again next semester so if you would like a haircut let me know and I would love to have more practice and make people look and feel beautiful. 





Oh and I found out on Wednesday that I should be done with school by the end of fall semester which lasts till the first week of December. I can't wait to be it seems like it has been forever but I can finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.  And at the end of 2 years I will come out of the program with an Associates of Applied Science Degree. Yay!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for you!!!

    And I might take you up on that haircut offer. I love A-lines too :)

    ReplyDelete